We get asked a lot – who runs Camp Cherith? The answer: a team of amazing volunteers! We love camp just as much as you do, and plan for camp all year round. We come from various professional backgrounds and represent a number of different churches and denominations. We are united by our statement of faith and our mutual love for the Camp Cherith ministry.
Our job is to:
- Deal with administrative issues like insurance, banking, and association memberships
- Make plans for the upcoming summer, including dates, themes, budgets, menus, and activities
- Make sure feedback, suggestions, and issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Plan year-round camp events like staff training, reunions and fundraisers
- Make long term plans so that camp remains a fun and effective ministry for many years to come!
2014 Board of Directors
Charles de Grasse
Debbie de Grasse
Registration and Administration
2014 Summer Camp Directors
Our camp directors are carefully chosen and work closely with the entire leadership team. Each director manages the staff, administration, and program for one of our five weeks of camp. Our directors are mature Christians who are passionate about youth ministry and have a background in ministry, administration, and/or management, and training is provided through our Director-In-Training program as well as resources provided by Pioneer Clubs. Our directors are volunteers, too!